The big renovation concerns more complex works for which professionals are used, such as the demolition of walls, the creation of partitions, plumbing, masonry … All works that home renovation service in Singapore require significant transformations of the habitat. Count on average between 900 Euros and 2000 Euros per square meter for quality work to achieve a significant renovation.
HOUSE RENOVATION: WHAT ARE THE COMPULSORY STEPS?
Renovate your house allows you to design a house to your image and home perfectly suited to your needs. Whether your project concerns the interior or exterior renovation of your home, it is important to know and carry out authorization procedures beforehand. Before starting a home improvement project, it is always best to find out what you need to do before you start work to make sure you do not break the rules.
Authorizations for interior renovation
As a general rule, interior renovations such as the abatement of a wall or the creation of stairs do not require specific authorizations before starting work.
Authorizations for an exterior renovation
If the renovation works have an impact home renovation service in Singapore on the exterior aspect (the facades) of the house, an authorization to work with the town hall is required. Depending on the projected work, you will need to file a declaration of work in the town hall or apply for a building permit.
HOUSE RENOVATION: BUILDING PERMIT OR PRIOR DECLARATION OF WORK?
- The renovations that require a prior declaration of work are:
- Creating a window
- The transformation of a window into a door on the outside
- Laying a roof window
- The development of garage or attic in the living room between 5 and 20m2
- The development of garage or attic in the living room below 40m2 in an urban area with PLU
- The transformation of commercial space into a dwelling without modification of the structure